The CyberOps team has been establish to make a difference in Cyber Security and to help the organisations we work with.
Our team works closely with organisations throughout Australia to advance their security posture by leveraging extensive cross industry, education and government experience. Our teams unique ability to understand today’s business and technical challenges, allows an effective and tailored best of breed security, governance and compliance approach to support and maintain key business objectives.
We possess extensive industry knowledge and understanding to assist large enterprises and medium size organisations to protect, prepare and assist when incidents occur.
- Security (IT and Physical) management and testing
- IT and Business operations
- Customer and Industry partner relations
- Professional Services, Consulting & Enterprise Risk
- Project and Program management
- Data Centre design, operations and management
- Carrier & Telecommunications Systems and Infrastructure Mergers and acquisition technology diligence activities
- E-Commerce, Banking & Trading environments
- Health services
- Utilities (Electricity, Oil & Gas, Water)
- Government and Corporate regulatory standards (Security, Finance Audit)
- Multi-industry Telemetry and SCADA environments
- Internet, Corporate and Mobile Enterprise services
- Radio & Electronics design and manufacturing
- Aviation Control, Satellite Data and Voice services