If you are dealing with a common community of need, dealing with slow, complicated and paper-heavy processes, compromised security or high processing fees introduced by intermediaries, blockchain is a solution worth exploring.
At its heart, blockchain is a distributed database/ledger technology, where copies of the data (in blocks) are shared amongst a number of nodes (chain data storage participants), who collectively undertake the duty of deciding what can be written to a block and added to the global block chain.
Cyberops considers that blochchain advantages can only be realised if the “right problem” is being solved and the system is implemented appropriately between parties with common interests.
Not Everything Can Be Solved With Blockchain !!!
Some of the advantages include:
- Transparency and Improved traceability (public, private or hybrid)
- Reduced transaction costs
- Increased efficiency and speed
- Faster transaction settlements or reduced processing steps
- Decentralisation (if required)
- User-controlled networks (if distributed and applications allow)
- Enhanced security (if data is changed all within the community are advised)
The CyberOps team have provided many services to local and global blockchain projects including :
- Security Architecture design and review
- Systems Architecture design and review
- Business process mapping and analysts
- Technical Whitepaper generation and review
- Business Whitepaper reviews
- Vendor relationship management and collaboration
- Request For Quote (RFQ) creation and respondent evaluations
- Security testing and review
- Introduction to other blockchain, business systems and crypto currency specialists
Our ongoing involvement in Government, academic, community and corporate blockchain initiatives places out team in a unique position to advise on low risk and secure solution as the industry continues to evolve.